|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Unit|
|Composition||Botulinum Toxin Type A|
|Packaging Type||Glass Bottle|
|Product Type||Finished Product|
|Also Gives||Third Party Manufacturing|
We are a renowned organization that is engaged in manufacturing, supplying, trading, distributing, wholesaling and exporting Botox Cosmetic Injection.
The offered drug contains the active ingredient of botolinum toxin type A that is derived from bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It is administered through intramuscular injection in the affected skin site and efficacy of which is to be seen after a week.
- Accurate composition
- Longer shelf life
Botox 100IU is indicated for the treatment of the following conditions
- Botox injections works by blocking the transmission of certain nerves and temporarily abating the normal muscle activity. In this process, the substance of this drug actively works in the nerve terminals and inhibits the release of acetylcholine. The efficacy of Botox Cosmetics is only temporary and could last to at least four (4) months.
- The temporary reduction of muscle activity (denervation) may create muscle atrophy and axonal sprouting. In the process, an additional junction for acetylcholine receptors maybe developed and may create muscle reinnervation and thereby gradually reverses the denervation process.
Mode of Administration
- Urinary incontinence in adults with overactive bladder resulting from neurological disorder.
- Prevent the recurrence of headaches in adults due to chronic migraine which usually occurs at least 15 days in a month lasting for about 4 hours in a day.
- Muscle spasticity or stiffness affecting the upper limb (finger, wrist and elbow).
- Abnormal positioning of the head and neck pain in adults due to cervical dystonia.
- Eye muscle disorder (strabismus) or eyelid spasm (blepharospasm).
- Botox 100IU is administered through intramuscular injection on the affected muscles. The procedure must be performed by a health care professional trained in its proper execution.
- Before execution, Botox is to be reconstituted with 0.9% saline and must be administered for single use. Once the product is opened, it should be used immediately within 24 hours. Storage in a refrigerator must not exceed 2o to 8oC and must be used within the 24 hour duration.
- Botox is a medication that contains the active ingredient of botolinum toxin type A that is derived from bacterium Clostridium botulinum. This drug is available in 2 products, Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA) and Botox Cosmetics, both containing the same ingredients.
- Botox and Botox cosmetics is administered through intramuscular injection in the affected skin site and efficacy of which is to be seen 7 to 10 days after injection.
- Botox Cosmetics is available in a single use, sterile and vacuum-dried vial of 50 and 100 units of Clostridium botulinum type A, with the following additional specifications of inactive ingredients:
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),Other