|Brand||BHARAT SERUMS & VACCINES LTD|
|Packaging Size||0.4 MI INJECTION|
Backed by a team of skilled professionals we are actively engaged in offering a wide range of Enoxaparin
. It is an anticoagulant used to prevent and treat deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism. In addition to this, it is given as a subcutaneous injection by a health care provider or the patient. Moreover, enoxaparin binds to and accelerates the activity of antithrombin III. By activating antithrombin III, enoxaparin preferentially potentiates the inhibition of coagulation factors Xa and Iia(thrombin). Factor Xa catalyzes the conversion of prothrombin to thrombin, so enoxaparin's inhibition of this process results in decreased thrombin and ultimately the prevention of fibrin clot formation.
- Use is evolving in acute coronary syndromes
- The anticoagulant effect of enoxaparin can be directly correlated to its ability to inhibit factor Xa
- Longer shelf life
- Strength: 20 mg/ 40 mg/ 60 mg /80 mg
- Pack Size: 2 Prefilled Syringes.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: MUMBAI
- Production Capacity: AS PER REQUIREMENT
- Delivery Time: 4 TO 5 DAYS